Page 1 of 2. Date____________
Dual Quality Do It All Family Brittanys For the Hunter!!!!
Todd & Jan Breitenfeldt
Whitehall, MT 59759
Phone: (406) 287-5403
Sire______________________________________Reg. #___________ OFA
Dam_____________________________________Reg. #___________ OFA
For the sum of $_____________ Seller hereby conveys to the buyer(s);
Print full name(s)
the following warranties and conditions as to the purchase of the above
1) The above described animal, hereinafter called "said animal" is a
dog and may be registered with the AKC, and the pedigree(s) furnished
true and correct to the best of the seller's knowledge. Seller
to send buyer AKC registration papers as soon as they return from AKC.
2) Said animal shall not be used or donated for the purpose of use for
veterinary or scientific research, experimentation or field testing,
the express written consent of the seller.
3) Said animal shall not be abandon or delivered to a pound, animal
or like organization.
4) The buyer will not use or sell said animal to a substandard
breeder. Buyer further agrees buyer will not knowingly permit or
said animal to breed or be bred indiscriminately or in a manner not in
with AKC AND American Brittany Club recognized breed ethics, standards,
and regulations concerning health,
production, and practices.
5) Said animal is guaranteed to be in good health and lack any
diseases at the time of sale. Buyer agrees to vet check said
within 48 hours.
6) Said animal is guaranteed against genetic blindness, hip dysplasia
any other major genetic disorder. Any accident, fall, illness or
resulting in hip dysplasia and/or front leg elbow disorder, or other
shall NOT be guaranteed.
7) If said animal when between the ages of 2 and 3 years,
shown to have hip dysplasia, upon receipt of a xerox copy of the
from OFA stating that the animal is dysplastic. Or, if buyer's
vet find any other major genetic disorder at any time during the
life. The animal shall be returned to the seller along with the
papers. A replacement puppy of seller's choice shall be given
the first available litter. Buyer agrees to be responsible for
expenses of: the vet checks, returning said animal and receiving
8) If buyer wishes to keep said animal after findings by the OFA or
as described in #7 above. The buyer will be credited the selling
of the said animal toward another puppy of the sellers choice from the
available litter. The defective animal must be spy/neutered at
buyers expense. Confirmation of such will be sent to seller from
performing spay/neuter. All owners of puppies produced by said
will be notified in writing of genetic defect.
9) It is further agreed that if the buyer chooses to breed said animal,
animal shall have her/his hips X-rayed for OFA evaluation between the
of 2 and 3 years and will not be used for breeding until such OFA
(showing the animal is NOT dysplastic) has been receive.
10) Seller guarantees the disposition and the natural hunting ability
said animal. Replacement as per #'s 7 and 8 above.
11) If said animal is male he guaranteed to have two properly
testicles. Replacement as per #'s 7 and 8 above.
12) Buyer may not spay/neuter said
animal before said animal is one year of age.
13) Buyer will assume full responsibility for the health, safety,
makeup and appearance of said animal at the time of sale.
14) If at any time, buyer chooses to sell or transfer ownership of said
animal, seller reserves first
right of buy back. Buyer must make reasonable effort to contact
both in writing, by telephone and via E-mail.
15) The writings on this and the preceding page constitute the full
of both parties.
Seller: Todd A. Breitenfeldt
Address: P.O. Box 883
City/State: Whitehall, MT
Zip: 59759-0883 E-mail: email@example.com
Phone #: (406) 287-5403
GOOD HUNTING!! GOOD
GOOD DISPOSITION!! GOOD TRAILING!!
GOOD AGILITY!! GOOD HUNT
TESTING!! GOOD TIMES!! GOOD